Low Profile Ibis3 RV Roof Top Air Conditioner by Aircommand - Model No 8100001
The Aircommand Ibis MK3 roof top air conditioner is designed exclusively for the Australian Caravan and RV industry... and for good reason! Aircommand have made the MK3 reverse cyle whisper quiet, operating 8dB quieter than previous models whilst still providing a powerful unit to service Australias varying climate conditions.
Operated by remote control or by electronic touchpad controls, this unit will suit caravans up to 22 ft (6.5m).
Boasting the lowest profile roof top air conditioner on the market, the Ibis is less vulnerable to wind resistance, damage from overhanging tree branches and limitations like garage heights and shed clearances making this one of the most popular units available.
The Ibis will deliver adequate heat in low ambient temperatures due to its electronically monitored de-icing system which can allow the unit to operate in ambient temperatures 5 degrees below freezing!
- Reliable Performance and electronically monitored de-icing system.
- Low profile outside unit allowing greater height clearance for your garage and less towing drag.
- An ultra thin 4 way independently closing internal plenum is half the size of the previous model Ibis.
- Premium quality generator start technology included as standard - Perfect for the RV industry.
- Multifunction settings that allow climate control and dehumidifying.
- ''One Click" system with self adjusting connecting duct to suit your roof thickness
- Willl operate on most premium brand generators. Check out the New Briggs and Stratton 2200w Generator to suit the Aircommand Ibis
- 240V, 50Hz
- Nominal Compressor Capacity: 3.2kW
- Cooling capacity: 2.7kW
- Heating capacity: 2.4kW
- Max rated current: cooling 5.7A
- Max rated current: heating 4.9A
- Airflow: 780m3/h
- Installed weight (including plenum): 48kg
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -5°C minimum
- Suits roof thicknesses: 25-85mm
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Remote control operation
- Warranty: 3yr Manufactuer Warranty
Roof Top Dimensions:
- Height: 222mm
- Width: 848mm
- Length: 1120mm
- Plenum height: 32mm
- Plenum width : 535mm
- Plenum length: 535mm
- Cutout size required 360mm x 360mm (can be fitted to 400mm x 400mm cutout with an adapter kit purchased separately)
An H-Frame support may be required for new installations where roof support may not be adequate (check with manufacturer). The H-Frame support evenly distributes the weight of the air conditioning unit across the width of the ceiling and onto the caravan walls.
Note: Since the Dometic aquisition of Aircommand, Dometic have re-released the cooling and heating ratings to bring them in line with the rest of the Dometic range according to Australian standard testing. As a result these units are now rated as having a 2.7kW Cooling and 2.4kW Heating Capacity which is slightly less than previously advertised.
|Unit of measure||ea|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.